Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 26: Visitors Came Bearing Tsokolates!

Our visitor from Zurich finally arrived and we were now able to proceed with our earlier cancelled workshop.

Workshop did not turn out as heavy as I initially anticipated so we got to sneak in a bit of team lunch with the rest of our other visitors in Ras, an Indian buffet restaurant.
A bit of trivia here. The part owners of Ras are two directors from my company. Inspiring I heard they even own the Harry's Bar below our building and several others. This guys can now stop working and must continue to work as a hobby! I must admit I'm not a 100% fan of Indian food but I did eat quite a lot on this one - I ran across a number of good food that made me enjoy the entire meal.


After lunch, we got back to our workshop and started attacking the tsokolates brought by our visitors. What's sweet was that our visitor gave me a special big box of Truffle (from Sprungli) just for me. Waah! So nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment