Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 21: Free Meals

Enjoyed fantastic meals today courtesy of one of my key users and my little sister.

Lunch with my user was at Mirchi, an Indian restaurant in The Sail near our office at One Raffles Quay. Absolutely loved the chicken tikka, chicken masala, and the cauliflower with potatoes! I want to go there again!
                                    
                                    

Dinner was at Golden Beach Seafood Paradise in Changi Beach Club near Changi Village with Tegs, Lala, and Krishan. We had Peking duck, black pepper pork chop, shrimp with salted egg, and green veggies. Yummy!
                                      

Mighty glad I skipped the rice so I'm still feeling light despite all the glorious food. 

Thank you, sponsors! Hehehe!




No comments:

Post a Comment