Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 22: Dracula Came To Town

Friday was hectic but I'm mighty glad I got to sneak out for around 45 mins to donate a bagful of my A+ blood to the Red Cross. 
It's been awhile since I got to do so as I've been quite sickly the past year. Being healthy enough to be able to do this was reward enough for me. 
In the past, I'd always suffer for a period of around 2 weeks following such blood loss. 
I thought I was all good when around 4 hours after, I had a brief episode of dizzinesss at the mall. I had to sit down fast and get some blood into my head to regain a bit of my energy. I've also been unable to sleep well the past two days. Oh well, no one said this came without a bit of sacrifices. Hope I'd also be healthy again for the next one!


No comments:

Post a Comment