Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 28: Flying!!!

Started the day in record time at 8am so I can meet with my last visitor from ZCH.
Early meeting went well. Afternoon came and I found myself traipsing for meetings between Changi - City - Changi. Once in Changi, I changed clothes and got ready for my trip to start.
Off I went at 4pm to head out to the airport. Destination: Hongkong!

First time flying Cathay. Their lounge was not so great. Their business class is just like SQ's economy. I would like to fly SQ next time. Just the same, enjoyed watching the movie "Bridesmaids" and reading a bit of the extra reading material melman has downloaded for me =)



Arrived quite late, nearly midnight and headed directly to Hyatt in Shatin where Chinese University of HK is just nearby. They ran out of King Sized rooms so I got a twin room for the first day.


Do you see the tub from here? Kinky!
See my clothes spread out ready for the first day of class. Excited!!!

Showing off my messy stuff!

Tired tired tired. Ready for the first day of school tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment