Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Day 2 - Happy 16th Month Birthday Rafa Boy


It's just day 2 and I'm starting to waver.
I had breakfast (yogurt with wild berries) and over lunch double boiled soup (good) plus fried wanton (bad). I did remove the wrapping on the side though.
My fitnesspal tells me that I have 800 calories left. 
Yes, I started to update it too. I hope that I can keeping doing all this in the midst of everything. Finding time to update my status while travelling seems to be working though.
I think this is what I need to fix. I can't be eating soup all the time else I'd go back to eating rice.
I have an Atkins Book at home which is my next project. I think I got to have at least a prescribed list of consistent food to eat at least for a week then I can just eat the same way week on week if I am serious about this.
Note to self: Invest time for planning. I am a project manager. Not planning is planning to fail.

It's Rafa's birthday today and this blueberry cheese cake is begging me to eat him. Tempting but noooo.

Dinner coming soon. Let's see how I fare.

No comments:

Post a Comment