Thursday, July 30, 2015

Day 10 - 11 - Sleep

We've been sleeping late lately and it has made me bonkers. I realized quite clearly that when I lack sleep, I am disoriented, I tend to cope with food hoping it would turn me around but it actually does the opposite.
No gym as well as I just didn't have the energy being drowsy and all. I also ate out at my fave resto Tonkichi but hardly enjoyed it as I had no rice with it.
Today, I also have a lunch appointment. I feel drowsier than ever.
Hoping I get to fare better than yesterday.
---
Lunch was good! Grilled thai chicken with lettuce - got another staple to eat when I'm in ORL. For dinner, mom and I met in CCP with Rafa and I ate 'carb'-onara. Ugh! Can't be avoided since we went to a Jap pasta resto. Neither one of us enjoyed it but Rafa did enjoy his kiddie spaghetti meal with Ripe apple juice.


No comments:

Post a Comment