Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Day 9 - 145.2

1) No rice, had bread though
2) had iced tea - alongside my typical soup spoon meal
3) went to the gym! Yey as I was not able to go yesterday. Burned just 150 cal but not bad.
4) we've been sleeping early daily
5) as soon as I come in, I drink water

I've been monitoring my steps recently. I average 2,500 which is within range of sedentary. I probably should exercise more or walk at night to counter this.

Dinner has been heavy recently despite my no rice intake approach. Mom said she cooked yummy munggo so in order to avoid overeating, I ate apple just before going off work. I don't feel so hungry anymore!!!

I hit 145.2 so not such a great thing. Hoping to keep to my 1.5 lb weight loss a week target so I think I need to start really eating less.

No comments:

Post a Comment