Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Day 8 - 145

Yesterday, mom and I went out to watch Piolo and Sarah's "The Breakup Playlist".
Since it was a Sunday and I felt quite guilty leaving my two boys after we had lunch and Rafa attended his school, we took out 18pcs of our favorite 4fingers plus shrimp and calamari! I ate more than my share and afterwards cleansed my palate with warm water plus some local cakes from Bengawan.

Since I had quite a food trip weekend, I am hoping I can get back on track this work week by refraining from overeating and possibly increasing my daily steps. I probably should also invite hubby for a run as we didn't get to exercise over the weekend - a rule broken.

Have a great start to the week!

Lunch was a paltry set of watercress pork ribs. It was blah that I ordered another plate of chicken cutlet, eggplant and tofu/bean econo meal without lunch. That other round was so spicy that I bought myself some green tea thereafter.
Lesson learned: ensure I have a good meal to avoid repeat orders =p

No comments:

Post a Comment