Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 10: Totto Winner Wannabe

Lately, I've been seriously considering buying my own place here in SG. I'm starting to feel like I've waited too long to do this. The prices are steadily rising while the requirements are getting tougher. The only big problem is: where do I get all that deposit money? =)
I've been working here in SG for 7 years, you'd think I'd have more than enough but like what I said, the prices of proper houses here in SG have gone from expensive to ridiculous. I've also invested in properties in Manila so I don't have enough to make this happen this year.
I know it's wrong in so many levels but I'm counting on the company bonus next year to boost my fund. It's high unlikely that it's going to be any good given the current economic conditions but here I am being overtly optimistic.
They say the prices will start dropping next year and I am also certainly hoping it will do so. However, I have impeccable timing so I'm almost half certain it will really start doing so once I've already bought!
Let's see. For now, I will keep my eyes and ears open and start studying this seriously. I also better start keeping my wallet closed if I were to have any chance of making this happen. Goodluck to me!
P.S. They say that to make things happen, you have to visualize it. Here's a picture of my dream condo here in Singapore. This place requires a car to get in as its a bit further from the MRT but it's my kind of place - quite secluded but near where I work. This place costs at least 1.3M Singapore dollars for a 3 bedroom. How's that for a vision? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment