Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 2: Great Beginnings

What a good day.
It started fairly rough with my temper getting in the way.
It got better during lunch after I got to spend quality time with old friends and colleagues from my former team. Seven years ago, we'd have similar gatherings over food and a bit of drinks. Now, most of the gatherings involve babies (today was a 1st birthday party), food remains, Thank God! It was so relaxing just seeing the little ones try to walk and eat their baby food while the oldies chattered about the old times and the latest gossip.
Later on, I visited my little sister at her place since she's complaining of a numb finger and extreme neglect from her elder sister =P I brought over Coke and chips as per request to appease the complainant. Hehe. As my reward, she gave me a nice blue dress which I wore for my next outing. Love my teletubby!
Travelled all the way from Pasir Ris to Vivo City for shopping and date night in Serenity Spanish Restaurant. I've always been curious about this place and was mighty glad I got a chance to try it.

See below pics and be jealous.

Great food, good beer, fantastic ambiance, music and even some fireworks, plus a great date and conversation = Beaming Joy!

Cheers


Tortilla and the 2 dollar refillable water (60 pesos, golly)
Churros

Paella - The one I cooked is better though =P

Pinoy Singers with a weird accent

No comments:

Post a Comment