Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 4 - The Weekend Hangover

Is it Monday already? Why do we have to work for 5 days and rest for 2?
I get to hear whiners chant this all the time. This week was my turn.

Seriously. Why 5 not 4?
I had a full Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I need one more day to stare into space if I were to have a real weekend. Instead of staring into space, Monday stared back at me with more work and back to back meetings.


Three blessings kept me going the whole dreaded Monday:
1) My boss is back from a month's leave. I have a good boss and having him back means I no longer have to do some of his stuff and get to do just mine. Lovely!
2) My parents are arriving tonight from Manila.
3) No Workie on Tuesdie! I get to do things that really matter like spending a full day with dad, mom, and my sister just eating, chatting, eating again, and generally bonding for an entire day!

Good huh? Writefest is Appreciation fest! Not a bad thing to do even on a dreaded Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment